We offer a range of bespoke options for individual businesses and institutions as well as a range of courses covering forestry and timber:
- Regular teaching for schools of architecture and design on timber properties, timber products and the use of timber in architectural applications.
- Teaching at agricultural colleges on growing the right timber to provide for higher-value markets covering timber quality, silviculture to enhance quality, timber anatomy & properties, end-uses.
- We are currently developing a range of courses for both growers and users concentrating on timber properties and qualities hoping to cover hands-on timber properties for end-users & specifiers and silvicultural techniques for higher-grade timber.
- We often get asked to speak at conferences and seminars on innovation in the timber industry at various levels and are happy to come to individual businesses to run bespoke courses or seminars in our areas of expertise.
- As a slight aside we are often asked to speak to audiences ranging from small groups to large conferences. We are now offering tuition on presentation techniques to businesses or anyone needing to speak or pitch to an audience but needs some confidence. We believe anyone can speak well if they have the confidence and a few simple tricks.